Monday, November 19, 2007

Opening weekend.

Great opening weekend. I went riding both mornings. Saturday was insane, 12" of fresh - I was actually getting a face shot in November. It would have been a great day in February, never mind the first day the mountain was open. Below are few pictures of the chair lift and the shed. Maegen, Ted, and I were the first ones in the Shed - those were some fresh tracks. The video is from over on Perry Merrill. The Gondi wasn't open, but we made our way over. Check out Jeff's slash at the end.




4 comments:

maegen said...

nothing beats hot chocolate and baileys after some time on the hill!!

Anonymous said...

Man, I look horrible in that pic from the Shed. Seriously people. I am a handsome man.

Anonymous said...

you guys are great

Erin said...

i love your style. you guys are so cool.

p.s. shelburne farms cookbook rocks!!!! XO