Monday, November 26, 2007

CT for five days

A lot to report from CT, but not a lot of pictures. It was great to see old friends and family, as always.

Turkey and all the fixin's was great at John and Ceil's. Lot's of little kids running around, potato stuffing, and Best Buy circulars. Thanks for the hospitality.

I took my Mom to experience sushi for the first time, California and eel rolls were a hit.






















Maegen and I went to her 10 year high school reunion on Friday. To be honest, it was not fun. Here is a quick recap of 90% of the conversations.
"Hi"
"Yep I live in: (a) Boston, (b) New York City, (c) still in Madison
"Well I'm a: (a) teacher, (b) lawyer, (c) in insurance"
"Well nice to talk to you"
Check out the picture below, Maegen's name tag was her senior portrait. No, Jimmy was not at the '97 Hand HS reunion, we met him at plan b after.

1 comment:

maegen said...

At one point during my reunion, I actually said "that bored looking guy over there is my husband." I have never seen Jay so excited to answer a phone call from Lee (no offense Lee) as he was during that night. So anyway, I was happy to have him there with me, although I might agree that it wasn't all that fun. Anyway, thanks Jay for fulfilling your husbandly duties and thanks Kathy for making Jay feel just guilty enough to come with me.