Monday, November 12, 2007

A life changing experience...at Costco


Every morning on my way to work I stop and get a coffee...that is, until yesterday. With some birthday money, I bought the cadillac of coffeemakers. Last night, I filled it with beans, set a little timer and happily went to sleep. This morning, I got out of the shower to find a pot of freshly ground, freshly brewed, hot coffee. What an amazing thing!! I didn't quite know what to do with myself when I got in the car. My pre-coffee autopilot was all out of whack. I didn't have to sleepily find my way to the coffee shop. I just got in the car and drove happily to work, coffee in hand. So, what does Costco have to do with all of this... I found the coffee maker of my dreams for quite a reasonable price at Costco. I feel like a new woman.

No comments: