Monday, November 12, 2007

Eddie

On Saturday morning I was perusing the newspaper and came across some boxer puppies for sale that sparked my interest even though I have been telling Jay for a while now that I don't want to get a dog. A couple hours later, my friend Kate called to tell me that she was the foster mom for a boxer-lab puppy for the weekend and she was bringing him over to meet Jay and I. I thought it had to be some sort of sign. Anyway, Jay and I got more and more excited to meet the dog as the day went on. Finally, he arrived. Jay named him Eddie almost instantly and even quicker than that, we fell in love with him. Stella even came over to meet him to see if she approved of her potential new cousin. At the end of day, we decided that Eddie is not the dog for us. We are concerned that he might be part pit and that he may have been taken from his mom too early. We also decided that training a puppy in our little apartment would be quite the challenge. So, we need to get the house first and then the puppy. In the meantime, Jay is excited that I have somehow come around to the idea of getting a dog. I'm still not sure how that happened.




No comments: