Sunday, July 20, 2008

Isabel loves Felix too!
































Surprisingly enough, it has taken over a month for either Jay or I to post something combining our two favorite subjects: Isabel and Felix. That's quite impressive if I do say so myself. Anyway, Shannon brought Felix over last weekend with the hope that getting out of the house might help him to stop crying. I guess his nickname as of late it fussy pants Felix, though he wasn't too fussy while at our house. Isabel was just as excited about the visit as Jay and I. She was so awesome with him. She was really curious and really excited to meet him... I've never seen her tail wag so fast. She was excited but she was also appropriately calm and mellow with him. It's like she instinctually knew that she was supposed to be gentle. I thought it was pretty cool. I'm smitten with both of them, so maybe it's not as cool as I think.

1 comment:

applepea said...

we're so glad to see what is goin on up there......we are so happy for you all....say hi for us.
Paul/kathy