Tuesday, June 24, 2008

what happened to my life??

here are some of the highlights of my saturday...

took the car to get an oil change
tag-sale'ing in the neighborhood with the dog
meeting and chatting it up with the neighbors and the mail-lady
lots of yard work
farmers market
hot dogs at the christmas tree shop
home-depot
four seasons garden center
dinner at a mediocre pizza place in a strip mall
asleep by nine on the couch

meanwhile, a bunch of my friends were raging it up at a concert in new york and most likely spent saturday sleeping in and recovering. i'm not sure when this happened to my life. the good news is... the front yard looks fantastic. the bad news is...i actually enjoyed my dorky saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

qWe would like to see the new front yard.

Anonymous said...

welcome to adulthood, you finally mad it !!!!!!!!!!!!