Monday, December 10, 2007

Stella, The Whale (part 2), Finals

Stella came over Saturday night to watch Ratatouille, what a great movie. Do yourself a favor... buy some red wine, good bread, and some great cheese and make a night of it.





















(Left to Right): Ulf Samuelson, Jay, Kevin Dineen, Michael.
Thanks Paul for scanning this one in from the archives.





















Maegen has been working on her final (as in last thing before her thesis) paper. She is not enjoying it at all.

3 comments:

maegen said...

I finished my final exam... with one whole hour to spare. It certainly wasn't my best work, but they can't all be right. I think I am going to get my worst grade ever in grad school in this class. Nothing like saving the worst for last. Oh well... grades don't really matter, do they? Thats what I keep telling myself. Eventually it might actually sink in. Anyway, I am off to work.

Anonymous said...

Jay-I am EXTREMELY jealous of the Ulf and Kevin picture, they were a couple of my favs....#5 and #11 I think.

#10 is my all time favorite...Ronnie Francis

Anonymous said...

Stella is so cute!! We're excited about seeing her this weekend under our tree. Hope her mom and pop have fun in the sun. Merry Christmas
kfc