Monday, September 24, 2007

The Clark's have a home - 9.22.07

Dan and Kelly just bought a house right next to Duffy (the elementary school I went to). It's a great house and they'll have a lifetime of fun and memories there. They threw a house warming party Saturday night, so Maegen and I made the trek down. The party started off right with a game of kickball. Lloyd surprised everyone by displaying a small element of athleticism, maybe he picked it up out in San Fran. The day and night was filled with good times - I got to chill with a lot of people I have not seen in years. The night ended (as it often does) with an '80s dance party. Dan and Kelly have a DVD collection of the "top videos of the '80s". Let's just say I had no idea how much I missed Tiffany. Thanks Dan and Kelly, I can't wait until next year. And thanks Marge for sending the pictures (we forgot our camera).



1 comment:

Shawna said...

Dude, sometimes it sucks to live so far away...